Requirements for applying a certificate
Please request an appointment in advance by web (Enter here).
The hours of operation are from 08.00 am to 02.00 pm (only with appointment obtained by web).
The appointment given will enable you to apply for a maximum of five (5) requests.
-The process is personal. Exceptions:
The procedure may be carried out by representative, who must appear bringing the power granted by the applicant before Notary Public and legalized by the Chamber of Notaries of his Jurisdiction.
- Document in force, NIC, PASSPORT, CIVIC BOOK OF HIS/HER COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OR NATIONALITY CERTIFCATE
It can be accompanied as supporting documentation, if having, Identity Card issued by Federal or Provincial Police and/or other National Identity Document that is not in force but which proves residence in the country
- CERTIFICATE OF DOMICILE OR UTILITY BILL IN YOUR NAME (water, electricity, gas, or fixed Telephony)
- The procedure of the certification must be managed to the Office that corresponds to you, according to your domicile by Jurisdiction.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORIGINAL AND COPY.
TYPES OF PROCEDURES AND TAXES
- CERTIFICATE OF SETTLING UPDATED (Admission) It costs $300
- CERTIFICATE OF MIGRATOTY MOVEMENTS FOR PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS (submit the documents with which you realized the entries and exits of the country) It costs $ 300
- CERTIFICATE OF ENTRY / EXIT TO THE COUNTRY (submit entry date (day, month and year), name of the ship where you arrived in the country and / or passport with which entered) It costs $300
-Shall be exempted from payment of the tax those who duly prove condition of poverty, by poverty certificate issued by a Justice of Peace or Social Worker, or members of the secular clergy, or ministers of religious worship recognized by the Competent Authority (Order 231/09).
Note: The National Direction of Migration may require, if deemed necessary, additional documentation to the detailed one.