To know a list of Argentine embassies and consular offices in various countries, please visit the section Argentina Representations in the web site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship

Consular Representations of Argentina Republic abroad would apply tariff levels indicated as appropriate, using the procedure and exchange rate applied by the Consular Offices for the perception of rights under existing Consular Rate.


  1. 1. Procedure for Argentine passport and MERCOSUR Temporary Travel Document abroad.

According to Order 203/2005, all Argentines living abroad can apply for their passport -issuance, renewal or extension- at the corresponding Consulate submitting their current passport, if applicable, and their NIC, may renew it for 5 more years.
These passports, processing at consular offices do not expire when the holder enters the Argentina Republic, so do not have to be renewed by the Federal Police.
Also, the Argentines living abroad whose travel document has been lost, stolen, destroyed, or for any other reason is temporarily unavailable may apply for the MERCOSUR Temporary Travel Document for a single trip back to Argentina with a previous permission of the authorities of our country.
This document can be processed in the Representation of MERCOSUR States Members (Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay), by the Argentines who are in the territory of a country that does not have Argentina diplomatic or consular representation with capacity to issue a travel document.
An application form, which must include, if any, the copy of any document available to prove their identity and nationality, which are verified by the diplomatic representation involved, with the authorities designated in Argentina.

The issuer representation grants this document for free.

  1. 2. Registration in the Persons Martial Status Book

The Argentines living abroad can apply to the Consulate the transcription of the certificates provided by the consular authorities in the Registry Book of Persons Marital Status. These certificates are:

- Birth of Argentine native or naturalized father or mother children;
- Marriage where one or both spouses are Argentine native or naturalized;
- Death of Argentines, native or naturalized;
- Any other act that changes the person situation (adoption, disability statement, emancipation, etc.).

The issuer representation grants this document for free.

  1. 3. Option for Argentina nationality of children who parent are Argentine native

For adults, this option is exercised and negotiated by the same applicant at the consular office.
However, when the person is a minor, the option must be applied by Argentine parents or, if applicable, by the Argentine parent with the consent of the foreign parent.
The issues to consider when managing the Argentine nationality are:

- The age of majority set by the law of the foreign country where the applier lives (usually 18 years).
- To prove the parenthood link with the Argentine native parent.

  1. 4. Documentation for admission as a tourist into some European countries

Argentine citizens who plan to enter as tourist in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal and Sweden must count upon arrival at international airport with the following documents:

- Valid Travel Document, for a period of not less than six months (Argentine passport.)
- Credit Card or proof of sufficient funds available to an average for expenses of 50 Euros per day (cash and/or traveler's checks).
- Hotel book by the total days of stay or note of invitation issued by the resident in the host country which provides accommodation for the period it takes the stay.
- Roundtrip air tickets, with bounded return to the period of stay (maximum 90 days).
- Travel health insurance.

  1. 5. States in which Argentine citizens do not need a visa and / or residence permit if staying less than 90 days (tourist activities)

Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic and Sweden.

  1. 6. States in which Argentine citizens need a visa and / or residence permit if staying over 90 days (paid or work activities)

Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland. Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Russian Federation, Georgia, Macedonia, Romania, Ukraine.

  1. 7. Requirements for admission as a tourist or resident in the main countries of Argentine citizens’ destination (U.S. and Spain)

UNITED STATES: This country requires a visa application to enter as tourists or residents.
It has two types of visas:

1. Nonimmigrant Visa:
The day of the appointment is necessary to submit the following documentation for each applicant (including children):

- Valid passport with at least one full page available for visa stamp.
- Previous passports if existed. These must be attached to the valid one with elastic bands in chronological order.

- Receipt of Nonimmigrant Visa Rate. This rate, of 131 American dollars, can only be paid at City of Buenos Aires Bank branches or through Red Link cash machines.
- Updated photograph, front, color, 5x5 cm with white background.
- DS (Department of State)-156 applications form. Obtain it entering in and then entering in the option "DS-156: Application for visa." It must be completed electronically and it is not accepted forms filled by hand.
- DS-157 application form. Only to be completed by male applicants between the ages of 16 and 45 years, in addition to DS-156 form. - DS-158 application form. Only to be completed by persons applying for student or exchange visas. F1, M1, J1, (and their dependents F2, M2 and J2, over 16 years). Applicants of J1 work and travel visa should not submit it.

Other forms:
a) If you travel on business, or attend a conference, event or training, or other reason than tourism, you should submit information that proves it.
b) If you request a crew visa, you must submit a letter on company letterhead requesting the said visa, stating his position, seniority and length of his contract.
c) If you apply for a journalist visa, you must submit a letter on company letterhead requesting the said visa, stating his position, seniority, purpose and duration of your trip.
d) If you request a temporary worker visa that requires a petition approved by immigration in the United States, you must submit the originals or copies of the I-797 and I-129 Forms, and the contract.
e) If you request a student or exchange visa, you must submit I-20 or DS-2019 Form respectively, and proof of payment of the SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) fee.
f) If you apply for a domestic worker visa, you must agree on an interview with a consular officer. The employer cannot enter the consulate to take part in it.

The Consular Officer will report you, at the end of the interview, if your visa was approved. If so, the Consul will keep your passport and give you a ticket with which you will pay the delivery of your passport with visa via DHL at a cost of $ 24 to Capital Federal and Great Buenos Aires or $ 38 for the rest of the country.

Currently the average time from the moment of the interview until the visa can be processed and returned via DHL is between 3 to 4 days.

For more information you can access to

2. Immigrant Visa: There are three ways to deal with this visa: by family relationship, for employment and for visa lottery.
a. Kinship Visa: Allows the immigration of foreigners to the United States based on certain kinship with a U.S. citizen or legal resident.

If the American citizen does not plan to live in the United States, he can not apply for an immigrant visa for his family because this visa is aimed to unify the family in the United States.
For more information, consult in or enter in .
b. Visa for Employment: The United State Immigration and Nationality Law restricts to a total of 140,000 immigrant visas per year based on employment.

To obtain this visa is usually required a work certificate issued by the “U.S. Department of Labor” (DOL- and a request submitted in the Citizenship and Immigration Services Office (USCIS - of the “Department of Homeland Security” (DHS).

In turn, this visa category is divided into five preference groups:
- Employees of First Preference (E1): They must have a request I-140 (Immigrant Request for Foreign Worker) approved. Usually, the same employer is who submit it in the USCIS. This category includes persons with ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, distinguished professors and researchers with at least three years of experience in teaching or research; multinational executives and managers.
- Employees of Second Preference (E2): It corresponds to professionals with advanced academic education or exceptional ability in the arts, sciences or business. All applicants must have a labor certification, providing that qualify as workers whose skills are scarce in the United States.
- Employees of Third Preference (E3): It includes skilled workers, professionals with a bachelor's degree and other workers. All applicants need the request Form I-140 and the American employer must submit a request in favor of the applicant. In addition, all applicants must have a work certificate stating that qualify as workers whose skills are scarce in the United States.
- Employees of Fourth Preference (E4): This category is for applicants who would receive a religious work visa. The applicant must be a member of a religious organization which has a nonprofit religious organization in the United States. This membership must be at least of two years and must be in receipt of a I-360 request, "Request for Special Immigrant."
- Employees of Fifth Preference (E5): It includes investors that create jobs. They must submit I-526 Form, “Immigrant Request for Foreign Entrepreneur” at DHS.
To qualify, the applicant must invest between $ 500,000 and $ 100,000,000 dollars in a commercial enterprise that creates at least 10 jobs for American citizens, legal resident foreigners or other legal immigrants not including the investor and his or her family members.

For more information, consult with or enter in .
c. Diversity visa lottery: The United States Diversity Immigrant Program gives 50,000 permanent residence visas to those natives from countries with low immigration inflows in the United States.

Each year, this program grants permanent resident visas to those who meet the simple but strictly enforced criteria. Applicants for diversity visas are randomly selected by computer lottery.

For more information, consult with or or enter in

SPAIN: The Argentine citizens do not require visas to travel to Spain as tourists, if their stay does not exceed three months within a period of six months.
Nor need a visa to enter into any other member of the European Union.

The requirements to enter into Spanish territory are:

1. Valid passport.
2. Round-trip ticket.
3. International Health Insurance (Travel Assistance).
4. Proof of the purpose and conditions of the stay and that have sufficient financial means for the period of their stay, which are a minimum of 513.34 Euros.

* For travel of tourists or private reasons, shall be required the submission of any of the following documents:

- Confirmation of booking of an organized tour, with the itinerary. – Return ticket or tourist circuit passage. - Document showing the establishment of accommodation or letter of invitation, made by an individual in the Police Station of his place of residence

* For trips of professional, political, scientific, sporting or religious nature or other reasons shall be required:
- The invitation by a firm or an authority to attend meetings, conventions, etc.
- A document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, etc relations.
- Access cards for fairs, congresses, conventions, etc.
- Invitations, entry tickets, reservations or programs stating, as far as possible, the name of the host organization and the length of the stay or any other document showing the purpose of the visit.

* For study trips or other types of training:
- Registration paper of an educational institution to participate in theoretical and practical training courses.
- Certificates for the courses followed.

5. Submission, if any, of medical certificates.
6. Not be subject to a ban on entry. Causes for banning:
a. having been previously deported or returned to Spain or any Schengen State;
b. be specifically prohibited from entry for activities contrary to the interests of Spain or human rights or for connection to criminal organizations,
c. to be internationally claimed for criminal cases.
-7. Not having spent three months of stay in 6 previous months, which are counted from the date of the previous entrance.

It is important to take into account that the entrance into the Schengen Area is authorized for a maximum of THREE MONTHS IN A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS.
Therefore, the period of three months cannot be used up, leave the Schengen Area and re-enter immediately, but must wait three months to reenter.
The Schengen area comprises Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Greece, Italy, Iceland, France, Luxembourg, Norway, the Netherlands, Portugal and Sweden.

The cases in which the processing for a visa to stay in Spain for a period exceeding three months is necessary are the following: - Residence Visa for gainful employment: In order to obtain it is necessary to submit the following documents:
a. Original and photocopy of all pages of the passport, which must have a minimum period of 120 days in force. Original and photocopy of the NIC, with domicile in the boundary of the Consulate of Spain in Buenos Aires.
b. Two visa application forms completed and signed, and two updated front face photographs, in color (4x4), with white background.
c. Certified of criminal records (Tucumán 1351) issued within the past six months, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Arenales 821).
d. Medical certificate issued within the past six months by a licensed physician, where it is established that the applicant does not suffer from any of the diseases subject to quarantine under the International Health Regulations. Legalized by the Ministry of Public Health (Lima 340) or College of Physicians (as appropriate) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Arenales 821).
e. Copy of Work Permit issued by the Government Office or Under offices concerned.

- Residence Visa for self-employment: Is it compulsory to submit the same documentation listed in subparagraphs a., c. and d.
mentioned above, adding the following:
a. Request permission to live and work on their own, on the official form (EX 01). Available on the website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of Spain (
b. Certification or accreditation that you have the qualifications required for the exercise of the profession, when appropriate, duly approved.
c. Proof that it has the necessary financial investment to which reference is made in the previous article, or sufficient commitment of support from financial institutions or others.
d. Draft of establishment or activity to be performed.
e. Connection of the authorizations or licenses those are required for the installation, opening or operation of the planned activity or professional practice. Once it is approved the authorization of residence and self-employment, the applicant is notified of such approval by the Consulate of Spain and must provide the following documents:

-. Valid passport or travel document recognized as valid in Spain, with a minimum of four months in force.
-. Two visa application forms completed and signed, and two updated front faced photographs, in color (4x4), with white background.
-. Copy of residence and work authorization notified.
-. Proof of having paid the rate for a residence and self-employment authorization granted.

- Residence Visa for study, training or research: It is compulsory to submit the same documentation listed in subparagraphs a., b., c. and d. mentioned in point for the residence visa for gainful employment, adding the following requirements:

a. Documentation attesting to the provision of means of subsistence for the period requested and to ensure the return to the country of origin. Such evidence will be done through submission of bank statements, fixed term deposits, receipt of salary or pension or other regular income (last 3 months). In the case of grant holders must state the amount of the grant and, when appropriate, the financial means (original and photocopy of the grant document).
b. Document showing the accommodation in Spain during the period of study.
c. Health insurance to cover the entire length of stay.
d. Academic qualifications. The Academy must submit:
e. Certificate indicating student name, school year, time of duration, number of hours per week, schedule and curriculum (original and photocopy).
f. Proof of payment of the course (original and photocopy).

For more information you can access to home_cgbuenosaires.aspx

  1. 8. Documentation for admission as a tourist to the MERCOSUR countries and associated

The Argentines who plan to enter as a tourist to the MERCOSUR countries (Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay) and Associated (Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela) must submit any of the following documents listed below:

- Passport.
- National Identity Card.

The period of validity of the documents is established in them by the issuing State. If they do not have expiration date, it means that the documents remain in effect indefinitely.
The aforementioned documents must be current and in good condition. Also when the photograph raises doubts about the identity of the bearer, it may be requested other documentation effective to remedy that fact.

  1. 9. Consular cooperation between MERCOSUR countries, Bolivia and Chile

The Argentines living abroad who are in a country where there is no Argentina consular representation, may contact any of the consular offices of the MERCOSUR countries (Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay), Bolivia and Chile, so that they can provide the assistance and protection needed.

The assistance obtained may be:
. Use the address of the consular office to receive private correspondence.
. Guidance on medical and legal assistance within the consular jurisdiction.
. Humanitarian assistance in case of accident, emergency or proven need.
. Information to relatives or other close relationship on accidents, deaths or disasters.
. Assistance in case to be arrested or imprisoned.
. Location of persons within the consular jurisdiction.

For more information, you may access to the lists that the foreign offices of each of these countries publish on their websites:
- Argentina:
- Bolivia:
- Brazil:
- Chile:
- Paraguay:
- Uruguay:

  1. 10. Information on the law of the destination country

The Argentines who plan to enter another country must take into account the following information:

· HEALTH: It is very important to consult about the need of previous vaccination. Vaccination against yellow fever is an international demand.
In the case of children, it is essential to update all the vaccines that were behinds before entering the country.
Also, some countries require health insurance as a condition for entering or staying in its territory.
Regarding health care standards, is essential to be acquainted with the medical health system in the country of destination because many countries offer free medical care and consider it a right of all, however, others countries set rules for accessing to these services.
According to the International Convention on the Protection of the rights of all migrant workers and their families, migrants have the right to emergency medical services needed to preserve his life, just as citizens of the country and cannot be prevented from receiving such care in terms of their migration status.

CUSTOMS: It is extremely important to consider the limitations to bear arms, drugs, animals, vegetables, artworks, among other things, upon entering the country of destiny.

EDUCATION: It is important to know the requirements to start or continue the studies, legalize Argentina school records, participate in scholarships and obtain diplomas equivalency.
The international system of human rights sets that all children have the right to education. In most countries this right is assured regardless the migration status of the children.
The Convention on the Child Rights sets in Section 28, the child's right to education, in particular:
a) Set up primary education compulsory and free for all;
b) Encourage the development, in its different forms, of high school, including general and vocational education, make it available and accessible to every child and take appropriate measures such as the introduction of free education and financial assistance if necessary;
c) Make higher education accessible to all, on the basis of capacity, by every appropriate means;
d) Ensure that all children have information and guidance on professional and educational issues and have access to them;
e) Take measures to encourage regular attendance at schools and reduce dropout rates.

You can access the full text of the Convention in

Likewise, the International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Their Families recognizes the right of migrant workers to equal treatment with workers nationals with respect to working conditions (stating that the irregularity in migration does not excuse the employer of his obligations).
In turn, Section 30 establishes the right to education of the sons and daughters of immigrants, prohibiting public schools from denying that right because of the migration status of the child or their parents. You can access the full text of the Convention in

  1. 11. Examination system on middle level education abroad

LStudents who have completed high school years in Argentina, and who owe up to three subjects in total of the years of study do in full in our country, can take the exams of the subjects who have not passed on Argentine embassy or consulate abroad, and thus complete the year or years of study.

This system allows that many Argentine students who have settled abroad can continue their studies in the respective countries.

For further information go to:

  1. 12. Issues related to irregular entry to other countries

Often Argentine citizens who are about to enter another country illegally, end up as victims of migrants dealers, document forgers and person traders, being exposed to dangerous risks in crossing clandestine border and being victims of sexual, labor exploitation or other abuses.

For this reason, it is extremely important to travel safely, fulfilling the legal requirements to enter the country of destination and distrust of middlemen who promise to take you to any country without the required documents or with false or forged documents.

  1. 13. Issues related to employment contracts -Importance of prevent being a victim of human trade

The Argentines living abroad who develop labors activities should analyze their labor contract and make sure that employers are honorable individuals or corporations. In several countries, has been detected an alarming human trade with the purpose of practice prostitution, forced labor or removal of organs for sale.
Mainly women, deceived by false contracts, exploited and battered, have fallen into the hands of international mafias, dazzled by alleged profits, when in fact they are forced into onerous debt, which can never be canceled, so in many cases become targets of blackmail by criminals.
It is also important to be informed before departure, of the need to process a visa to work or reside in the country of destination and that its obtention is a migratory defect that can result in sanctions and even deportation.

  1. 14. Special attention to children and adolescents

When Argentine children or adolescents are allowed to study, practice of sports or activities of any kind abroad, it must be certified the seriousness of the persons or institutions carrying out these activities. Children and adolescents may be victims of kidnapping for illegal adoption, work on drug trafficking and sexual exploitation.

It is also important to consider the requirements for the exit from the country of a minor unaccompanied by their parents or for only one of them.

For more information you can access to and go to the link Entry and Exit requirements to the country.

  1. 15. Argentine migrant rights

The regular migration status allows broader access to social rights, as the right to work, education, health and social security. Also, migrants, regardless of their migration status, are subject to fundamental rights inherent to the human condition. Likewise, regard to the rights of migrant workers, they are setting in international legal documents.
Some countries support these documents and therefore are obliged to adopt certain rules and measures in relation to the treatment provided to migrant workers.
The illegal immigrants are usually subject to strong discriminatory as excessive work hours, low wages, dangerous and unhealthy activities and other forms of exploitation.
It is also important to be informed about the phones of the consular representations of Argentina in the country of residence and enroll in them.
You can access to this information by entering the following link:

  1. 16. Election rights

Law 24007/91 recognizes the right of Argentines living abroad to vote in national elections for President, Vice President and National Legislators, for which is needed to be entered in the Register of Voters Living Abroad at the consular office that correspond.

Registration in the Registry referred is voluntary, and also the right to vote.

  1. 17. Right to send remittances

Remittances are the values sent from abroad to Argentina, generally to the families of migrants who remain in our country.
This money can be allocated to investment, as the purchase of a home, savings banks, consumption expenditure, among others.
It is important to send remittances through legal means as it is guaranteed that the money will reach the recipient and not run the risk of violating the Argentina laws.

  1. 18. Pension contributions

The Argentines living abroad performing work as employees or as independent and making respective contributions to social security systems of the countries with reciprocal agreement in treatment of retirement with Argentina, can request the computation of those years worked and their contributions made abroad to receive a benefit by the International Agreement.

Countries that held agreements of reciprocal treatment with Argentina are Brazil, Chile, Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Uruguay and MERCOSUR.
The application of calculation of years worked and the corresponding contributions can be requested if the Argentine citizen meets the requirements of the primers for each service: Universal Basic Assistance, Compensatory Assistance, Additional Assistance for Permanence or Regular Retirement as you are member of the Distribution or Capitalization System, the Seniors Assistance, Disability Retirement, the Pension Death of an Affiliate in Activity and Pension Death of a Beneficiary.

For more information you can access to and go to International Agreements or link and enter the link Legislation and then, International Agreements.

  1. 19. Exemption from customs duties for entering into our country of personal and household effects

According to Resolution 3751/94 of the National Customs Administration, Argentine citizens with a residence abroad not less than one year and who have not made occasional trips to Argentina in this period exceeding sixty days, when returning may imported free of customs duties, the personal and household effects, new or used, in accordance with the family group. For the elements of a profession or occupation correspond the same treatment if they did not constitute equipment for the installation of workshops, laboratories and other commercial, industrial or similar establishments. Excluded from the baggage system are automotives in general and crafts of all kinds, which may be introduced by the procedures that exist for each case.

The applicant must file the request for removing of baggage not submitted on the Protection Division (Buenos Aires ferry terminal or similar agency in other operational areas) and attach to it the relevant information of lading or its equivalent, details of the property in question and complete photocopy of the passport.

For any request on this issue, please send an email to the Help Desk Customs Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP) to the following address: or you can enter to

  1. 20. Used car import

According to Resolution 1568/92 of the National Customs Administration, Argentine citizens with a residence abroad not less than a year who return to reside permanently in the country may enter their vehicles, motorcycles and velocipedes used, always liable to corresponding taxes.
The residence abroad of Argentine citizens may be proved by any of the following documents: passport and residence certificate or consular certificate of residence for neighboring countries.
For any request on this issue, please send an email to the Help Desk Customs Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP) to the following address: : or you can enter to

  1. 21. Franchises for the installation of productive activities

According to Order 464/77, the Argentines who are living abroad and return to the country by proving an immediate residency of at least one year in the country of origin may enter equipment, tools and other production equipment whose purpose were the fulfillment and development of rural, industrial, mining, fisheries tasks, research, scientific and professional activities.

The total value of goods entering the country may not exceed the following values: U$S 200,000: Chubut, Santa Cruz, Tierra del Fuego; U$S 150,000: Misiones, Formosa, Chaco, Jujuy, Salta, Tucumán, Catamarca, La Rioja, Santiago del Estero, Corrientes, Entre Rios, San Juan, San Luis, La Pampa, Neuquén, Rio Negro, Villarino and Patagones areas (Bs As. Province), U$S 100,000: Córdoba, Mendoza, Santa Fe, Buenos Aires U$S 50,000:
Federal Capital, Great Buenos Aires.
The request must be made up to 180 days from the day of returning to Argentina and the requirements to submit are:
- Application Note stating personal data of the applicant/s: (surname / name, date of birth, sex, marital status and occupation).
- Plan of farm, mining, industrial or fishing development, scientific research or professional activity. This should include: detailed description of the activity to comply with, site where it will take place and list of the goods to enter (indicate country of origin and description of particular technical characteristics necessary for proper identification – brand, motor number, power, or similar data)
- Documentation stating the value assigned to each asset and ownership of them (catalogue or lists of plant, invoices, reports from agencies, etc.).. These documents must be inspected by the Argentine consul in the country of origin.
- Take into account the economic feasibility of the project.
- Plan for financing the project.
- Proof of residence in the country of origin (not less than one year) issued by the Argentine Consulate in the country of residence.
- Professional background of the holder on the activity to carry out.
- Set up address for the procedure (street, numbers, location, area, state).

The documentation must be submitted in original and simple copy or copies certified by a notary public. All documents issued abroad, must be endorsed by Argentine consular authority. In addition, all documents issued in languages other than Spanish must be translated by registered public translator, certified by the Translators' Association. Issued the permit, the properties shall be entered within 365 days of grant’s notification of the franchise. This period may be extended by up to 180 days in justified cases. For any request on this issue, please send an email to the following address:

  1. 22. Complaint Center for Argentines abroad - INADI (National Institute against Discrimination, Xenophobia and Racism)

Discrimination, Xenophobia and Racism)
INADI offers Complaint Center for Argentines abroad, which runs daily throughout the year. You may contact the Center by email or called collect from the following countries:

Spain: 900-995-467.
USA: 1866-686-0893.
Italy: 800870385.
Israel: 1809-45-2405
For further information you may enter to:

Pie de pagina IRAM Presidencia de la Nación - Abre en Ventana Nueva Abrir menores extraviados Validador XHTML Validador CSS Level A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 Abrir en Ventana Nueva Sistema DNM Abrir en Ventana Nueva Sistema Aula Virtual Correo Electrónico Programa de Gestión Ambiental Responsable